Thursday, February 19, 2015

Eating healthier

As the mother of a rescue dog, I started thinking about eating animal products. I've been a vegetarian for four years and find myself moving more and more towards a total vegan diet. There are many reasons to eat a plant-based diet and to be honest, mine is mainly health. But I also like the fact that I am not eating any animal - none. If I would rescue a dog, why would I eat a dead chicken, pig or cow? This is a personal decision and I'm not trying to "push" a type of diet on anyone, but if you have thought about eating healthier for any reason and moving towards a more plant-based diet, even just every once in a while, check out this fun website with my product review.

http://veganssavetheworld.com/2015/02/product-review-healthy-surprise/



No comments:

Post a Comment